Executive Coaching and Mentoring for those who want to reach their full potential.
Suzanne Storrie is a Non Executive Director and executive coach and mentor.
She was a senior finance and operations executive experienced in leading technology and transformational change, navigating complexity in high profile and highly regulated industries (financial services, sport, aviation, construction, technology) across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, Europe and the US. In 2020, Suzanne was the COVID-19 Crisis Director leading IAG's COVID-19 Response, engaging regularly with the Board, regulators, leadership team and staff.
For the past twenty years, she has successfully developed and led customer focused, strategic change initiatives in large organisations, including IAG, the NRL, Leighton Holdings, Commonwealth Bank, Qantas and Unisys, that have delivered improved governance, sustainable productivity improvements and innovation.
She is an inspiring leader and an experienced coach, mentor and key note speaker. She is passionate about the benefits of diversity and inclusion and has established and sponsored mentoring programs to grow and develop leaders and leadership networks at Surf Life Saving Australia, the National Rugby League and Insurance Australia Group.
She is a co-founder of UnRetreat, which supports leaders to achieve their career, health and life priorities.
Suzanne grew up on a farm outside Ungarie in country New South Wales and attended boarding school in Albury before moving to Sydney to study at university.
SKY Coaching is through Lightning Point Consulting Pty Ltd.
• M.Accounting, FCPA
• 2019 ISG Paragon Leadership Award for Australia and New Zealand
• 2019 Life Member, Surf Life Saving Australia
• 2015 AFR/Westpac 100 Women of Influence
• 2009 and 2010 SSON Thought Leader - Asia Pacific
• 1995/96 Australian Surf Life Saver of the Year
Recent key note papers or presentations
• 2021 AICD Australian Governance Summit - Culture Shock: The new ways of work
• 2021 Unisys Global Diversity Network - Improving Public Speaking
• 2020 AICD Workplace 2021 - The new hybrid office model
• 2020 Navigating a pandemic Insurance News
• 2020 Randstad RiseSmart podcast
• 2020 ASIC Remote services and supervision webinar
• 2020 Deloitte Leading in Small Bites
• 2020 ANZIIF The benefits of Mentoring
• 2019 Brilliant Women
• 2017 - Sydney Business Insights Magazine - 3 key ingredients for success in our rapidly evolving world - lifelong learning, infrastructure and leadership. https://lnkd.in/gvirk5D Online https://lnkd.in/gFDFRK9
• Jarden Australia Advisory Board
• Surf Life Saving Australia
• Chair, Surf Sports Australia